The energy center
Self-contained energy center is the only trigeneration complex in Russia which allows using all the products (electric power, heat and smoke) completely and without any environmental damage.
The energy center uses its own cascade power plant based on MTU gas engine units with a capacity of 6.3 MW of electric power and 6.6 MW of thermal power.The energy center:
- Provides electric and thermal power for own use and supplies power to neighboring large industrial enterprises independently of monopolistic companies and at lower prices;
- Compensates for the shortage of electric and thermal capacities for regular supply of power to all large industrial complexes in Gidrotorf, Balakhninsky District, Nizhny Novgorod Region;
- Compact arrangement of consumers allows to significantly reduce costs for maintenance of electric and district heating networks, as well as losses during transportation of electric and thermal power to consumers;
- high-pressure gas pipeline, which allows for a complex of production facilities providing natural gas transportation;
- Available volumes of natural gas for other types of production - up to 5500 cubic meters per hour.